In particular we focus on getting the loan structure right the first time, choosing which lenders to use in the right order (yes this is important) and finally getting our clients the best deal possible.
Unusual job or income and need a loan?
Unusual employment or job situations
If you have an employment situation which is a little unusual we can still often help you secure a home or investment loan. As experts on lending policy know what lenders will and won’t do in a given scenario. Click on the link below for more details if any of the following apply to you.
- Loans while on a probation period
- Loan for the recently self employed
- Loans for contractors (PAYG & Self employed)
- Loans for casually employed
- Loans while on maternity leave
- Loans for those with multiple jobs
Link to more on unusual employment
Unusual income situations
Sometimes income from different sources can be viewed very differently by different lenders. At Mortgage Experts we are across different lenders policies and can work out which lenders will accept your income and which will not. Click on the link below for more details if any of the following apply to you.
- Loans allowing commission income
- Loans allowing 100% of regular overtime
- Loans allowing bonus income
- Loans allowing 100% of rental income
- Loans allowing just 1 years tax figures or even interim figures for the self employed
Link to more on unusual income