Whats needed to get started?
< back to blog home
Marty McDonald - Wednesday, November 09, 2016
If you are ready to take action, you will need to compile this list of essential documents for review:
If you receive PAYG income
- Last 2 pay slips
- 2015-2016 PAYG payment summary
- Last 2 years Personal income Tax Return and corresponding notice of assessment
- Last 2 years business tax returns
- Last 2 years Business financial statements i.e. profit/loss and balance sheet
- 1 of these
- Letter of proposed rental income from real estate agent (investment property)
- Current lease agreement showing rental income
- Managing agent statements
- Bank statements showing last 3 months rental deposits. Must clearly show either property details or tenants name
- Latest statement for all home and investment loans.
- Latest months main bank account statement where majority of income gets deposited to.
About the Author: Marty McDonald is principal of mortgage broker “Mortgage Experts”. Marty specialises in assisting active property investors with loan structuring advice and implementation as well as helping credit worthy borrowers with slightly outside the box income and employment situations. Find Marty on Facebook and LinkedIn.